16 Dec A breathtaking holiday – Mauritius & Dubai fr £1,425pp
This relatively short haul trip offers you a delightful 10 night combination of a chilled beach relaxation Maurituis holiday and a vibrant holiday in Dubai.
Holidays in Mauritius are always a tropical paradise but this Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort offers you sheer luxury. Located alongside the turquoise lagoons of the Indian Ocean, this stunning deluxe property blends the needs of the most sophisticated traveller with the charm and tradition of an early 17th century Mauritian sugar cane plantation. Staying in a Deluxe Sea View room on an all-inclusive basis for 7 nights there are a wide range of activities to choose from (many of them complimentary) including glass bottom boat trips, sailing, snorkelling, wind surfing, dolphin tours, scuba diving and quad biking – of course you may prefer to simply relax on pure white sands, take a dip in the refreshing pool or take a stroll through the cool tropical gardens. The choice is yours!
After your relaxing beach stay holiday in Mauritius, we take you to the modern city of Dubai for 3 fun packed nights. Holidays in Dubai are famous for luxury shopping including gold, ultra modern architecture such as the Burj Khalifa and lively nightlife as well as some stunning beaches, offering visitors exciting variety as they explore this unique city. You will be staying at Jumeirah Creekside (5*) on a bed and breakfast basic, which in addition to it’s outdoor swimming pools, provides complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water-park throughout your stay and access to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray’s stunning private beach once during your stay too.
This luxury 10 night package is based in 5* accommodation in both Mauritius and Dubai. As with all of the packages recommended by Barefoot-Traveller, we are flexible and can offer alternatives to suit budgets and itinerary preferences.
Holiday to Mauritius and Dubai Highlights
- 7night stay for a chilled beach relaxation
- Outrigger Mauritius in a Deluxe Sea View on half board basis
- City break in Dubai for 3nights at Jumeirah Creekside
- Access to Wild Wadi Water-park throughout your stay
- Jumeriah offers private beach for you unwind yourself
Price per person sharing a double room @ GBP 1,425
- Return International flights including all taxes
- Accommodation for 7 nights in a Deluxe Sea View on half board basis
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a Superior room on bed and breakfast basis
- Return airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Lunch throughout your stay
- All expenses of personal nature
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Lunch and Dinner throughout your stay
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any other services not mentioned above
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods