13 Dec Coco Bodu Hithi in Maldives from £2,470pp
Enjoy Barefoot luxury on Coco Bodu Hithi island in the Maldives with our special offer. These stylish and sophisticated villas guarantee a relaxing and luxurious stay. Recharge and refresh on this idyllic private island with its exclusive villas and picture perfect beaches. Each spacious villa has air-conditioning, hi-tech appliances, luxury bathrooms with bathtub as well as indoor and outdoor showers and the added bonus of your very own private pool and garden.
The island boasts breathtaking panoramic views of a truly tropical paradise and with an infinity swimming pool, the on-site Coco Spa offering Ayurvedic treatments and a yoga and t’ai chi pavilion, Coco Bodu Hithi is the perfect escape to luxury. Plus, if you’re feeling a little more energetic, there is a fitness suite, tennis and volleyball facilities and the PADI dive Centre offers a range of watersports and snorkelling so you can take advantage of exploring the beautiful surrounding coral reef and pristine beaches.
A choice of 7 luxury restaurants offers a range of cuisine, including a sushi bar and a fine dining overwater restaurant, ideal for sipping a cocktail or two while watching the stunning sunset on this island paradise. You might also find you are joined by some passing dolphins!
In our view, Coco Bodu Hithi Island is perfect for a romantic retreat, honeymoons or a special anniversary celebration. With a reputation for combining excellent service with an emphasis on sustainability, you can enjoy this beautiful coral paradise in the Maldives with a clear conscience. Located in the North Malé Atoll, the island is just 40 minutes by speedboat from Malé airport and from the moment you arrive, you’ll discover an exclusive island retreat where you can relax in style and enjoy the best of the Maldives.
Highlights of the holidays
- Stylish Water villa with a private garden and beachfront terrace
- Stunning 360° ocean views & swimming pool
- 7 restaurants and bars on site
- On site spa offering a range of treatments
- Watersports activities on site including guided snorkelling, Padi Dive school
Price per person sharing in a double / twin room from £2,470
- Accommodation for 7nights in a water Villa on bed and breakfast basis
- Return flights from London
- Speedboat transfer to the island
- Honeymoon benefits: One tropical fruit platter, bottle of sparkling wine, floral bed decoration, 1 x 3 course candlelit dinner
- Lunch and dinner throughout
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service, porters, hotel room, telephone calls etc
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods