18 Nov Diving Holidays with Captain Don fr. £2,495pp
Bonaire Diving Holidays (14 Days)
Explore our diving holidays and scuba holidays with our 13 nights Bonaire Captain Don’s Habitat Resort diving holidays.
The Habitat resort is the proud brainchild of famous underwater environmentalist Captain Don Stewart. This resort is one of Bonaire’s leading environmental developments. Step into the rooms and facilities built around tropical landscaping and designed with sustainability in mind as part of your diving holidays.
Don’s Habitat comes fully equipped with a full service dive center, activity desk, a swimming pool and a restaurant. Built with nature in mind, Don’s Habitat offers the perfect oasis for adventurous diving holidays.
This PADI 5- Star Gold Palm Resort offers three 1 tank boat departures for over 70 moored sights. Each mooring is limited to one boat, ensuring that you have a reef all to yourself to explore during your diving holidays.
Within the resort one can appreciate a variety of fauna and flora ranging from Iguanas, lizards, over 50 species of birds and a whole host of indigenous and imported plants and trees.
Diving holidays include stays in ocean front Junior Suites which come equipped with a small work desk, free wifi, flat panel television, IPod docking station and patio/balcony.
Highlights of the diving holidays
- PADI 5- Star Gold Palm Resort ideally suited for diving holidays
- 7 days of unlimited Shore diving and 14 boat dives
- Top class diving in world class dive spots
- Comfortable accommodation
- Sustainable living during your diving holidays
Price per person sharing a double junior suite from £2,495
- Flights including all applicable taxes with KLM from London
- Accommodation for 13 nights in an ocean front junior suite
- Daily Breakfast
- 14 boat dives and 7 days unlimited shore diving (includes tanks & weights)
- Meals and beverages when not mentioned above
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service, porters, hotel room telephone calls etc
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
Warning: imagepng(/homepages/20/d239703310/htdocs/bft.com/wp-content/uploads/wpcf7_captcha/2750326528.png): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /homepages/20/d239703310/htdocs/bft.com/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-captcha/really-simple-captcha.php on line 144