15 Nov Holiday Ideas
Next up in our ‘how to’ blog article series- is the ‘How to plan holiday ideas’ article.
Deciding on a holiday can be stressful, added to that coming up with excursions and activities to keep everyone happy can take its toll on the holiday planner. During times like these we could recommend the following to ease the stress when deciding on family holiday ideas and holiday ideas for couples.
- Take a few minutes to sit down as a group run through the chosen destination/s and get the collective feedback on some of the activities and excursions your group would like to do whilst on holiday. Never assume that what interests you will interest another in your party. One may like to happily plonk down on the beach with a good read whilst the other might have an interest towards exploring the local area.
- Decide as a group on how much relaxation time is required whilst on holiday and plan excursions and activities around this.
- Take into consideration the health and limitations of your group when deciding on holiday ideas, again one might like to happily discover the ruins in the heat whilst the other might likely become ruined by the effects of sunburn.
- Consider fears and aversions when deciding on holiday ideas, again one might be happy enough to sail across a crocodile infested river whilst the other maybe averse to risking his/her life in a boat surrounded by crocodiles.
- Consider the ages of your group when deciding on holiday ideas, as certain activities and excursions may not be suited towards all age groups such as a night time show in Bangkok would not be advisable for young adults
- Before finally confirming holiday ideas make sure you consult a source of review to find out the general verdict on your chosen holiday ideas.
The above are just some of the handy tips that we would like to let you know through our how to come up with holiday ideas article. Get in touch with Barefoot Traveller to find out more on the different holiday ideas that we can plan for you and your group.