03 Dec Holidays to Bali – Idyllic Island Retreat: fr. £1,495pp
Holidays to Bali are a perfect choice for couples and honeymooners in search of tranquillity and a serene island retreat. With its endless white-sand beaches, laid-back tropical charm and stunning natural beauty, a honeymoon in Bali is perfect for a sumptuous, relaxing and rejuvenating holiday.
This 11-day Bali holiday begins with a tour of the culturally rich and artistic centre of Ubud. You’ll pass by the calm and peaceful rice-paddy fields and village markets, discovering the lush, jungle-clad vistas of ancient temples and palaces shrouded in mist. Explore together the hidden waterfalls, lakes and volcanic mountains of the northern interior including Banjar Hot Springs, Lake Beratan and Mount Batukaru before heading south to the coastal regions of Lovina and Candidasa and 6 nights’ luxury at the lagoon beach of exclusive Nusa Dua.
This Bali holiday combines authentic experiences with a stylish, tranquil retreat to savour the best of Bali.
- Explore Bali’s incredible beaches, lush interior, volcanoes and waterfalls
- Discover the authentic cultural and artistic charm of Ubud
- Visit serene temples and watch a traditional Barong dance performance
- Stunning island scenery, jungle-clad vistas and romantic sunsets
- Relax together in style enjoying first-class hotels and service
- Exclusive retreat in Nusa Dua with sumptuous spa
Price per person sharing a twin / double room including flights @ £1,495pp
- Accommodation for 7nights in Air-Conditioned rooms, with bath or shower, meals as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and parking fees
- Daily mineral water in the car
- Transportation by air-conditioned car, minibus, coach
- English-speaking guide. Other languages are available upon request
- Service charges, room tax, VAT, driver, guide expenses and baggage handling
- Optional tips to guide / driver
- Other personal expenses (e.g. drinks at restaurants, souvenirs, laundry etc)
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program
- High / Peak Season surcharge
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
The Tour (12Days / 11 Nights)
Day 1 South Bali – Ubud (transfer time: approx. 45m):
After breakfast, travel to the cultural heart of Bali in Ubud with en-route stops at Batubulan village to watch a traditional Barong Dance and local crafts in Celuk and Mas. Continue through the scenic interior with a walk alongside rice paddies followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Continue to Ubud market and Royal Palace, Puri Saren before arriving at your hotel.
Day 2 Ubud- Candidasa: (transfer time: approx. 1h30m)
After breakfast, head to scenic Kehen Temple in Bangli, a Hindu temple located in the highlands with beautiful views. Continue to Kusamba to sample local life in the fishing villages. At Goa Lawah, explore the famous 11th century cave home to thousands of bats and revered python snakes. See fine textiles and art at Tenganan and after lunch, visit Karangasem Palace and Tirta Gangga royal water garden. Overnight stay at Candidasa.
Day 3 Candidasa – Lovina: (transfer time: approx. 3h)
After breakfast, enjoy the scenic drive from Selat to Besakih via Nonga. After lunch, continue to Kubu Tambahan and visit Ratu Meduwe Karang Temple on the way. Drive through pretty Sangsit Pura Beji, before arriving in the charming old town of Singaraja-Lovina.
Day 4 Lovina – South Bali (transfer time: approx. 3h30m):
After breakfast visit Banjar Hot Springs, Munduk Waterfall and Bedugul passing Lake Tamblingan. Bedugul is a stunning mountain resort where serene Lake Beratan fills the ancient crater of Mount Batukaru. After lunch visit the temple, explore the exotic fruit market and return to your hotel to relax.
Day 5 South Bali – Laguna Resort and Spa Nusa Dua:
Located on the pristine white sands of Nusa Dua beach, the luxurious Laguna Resort & Spa is surrounded by palm trees, lush lagoons and beautiful gardens. Guests can expect a personal butler service. Rooms have a chic, traditional Balinese design.
Day 06 – 10 Beach Stay:
Relax together enjoying the beautiful beach, fabulous sunsets and maybe indulge in luxurious spa treatments at your first-class hotel.
Day 11 Departure:
After a hearty breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.