30 May Honeymoon Ideas on a Budget
Honeymoon Ideas on a Budget
Are you looking for honeymoon ideas on a budget and inspiration to celebrate your nuptials?. We have created a useful honeymoon quiz to give you some answers to your honeymoon ideas on a budget. Respond to a few easy questions based on your preferred honeymoon ideas on a budget and we will provide you with our handpicked honeymoon ideas based holiday packages. Or you may even wish to explore some of our sample honeymoon itineraries.
- A map, a guide book and a few local phrases
- All terrain boots and water sports equipment
- Flip-flops, a straw hat and sunscreen
- A designer suitcase full of designer labels
- A travel journal and your better half
What music do you prefer whilst travelling?
- A classical playlist
- Chilled out tunes
- A rock marathon
- Ballads to serenade
- A playlist by the hottest DJ
Your preferred way to book a holiday?
- A meticulous few hours spent researching the best deals
- Discover a laid back destination. Book and go.
- My assistant handles my holiday booking
- A discussion with my travel companion and then a package is booked
- Read reviews thoroughly and book direct
Your preferred mode of transport?
- A luxurious train
- By elephant back
- Business class or bust
- By luxury car or a 4 x 4
- A ski chalet
- At a cosy castle in the countryside
- A country manor
- A beach
- An European city break
Whilst on holiday, you are most likely to make friends with?
- A local beach boy
- No one. We like our privacy and quiet time
- A local tour guide
- A local vendor
- A VIP staying at the same resort
Your preferred holiday meal?
- A seat at the chef’s table
- A romantic candlelit dinner at a scenic location
- A simple picnic lunch
- A meal at a home of a local
- A tasty lunch in a beach hut
Your ideal holiday moment?
- A picnic for two on a deserted island
- Waking up to a sunrise whilst staying in your water villa
- Indulging in cocktails at sunset
- Successfully completing a hike
- A champagne breakfast in bed
Your most valued holiday souvenir?
- Our wedding bands
- A carving by a local villager in Africa
- A marble Taj Mahal souvenir
- A sea shell from the Maldives
Our honeymoon recommendations based on your honeymoon ideas on a budget
- Discover Sri Lanka. From the sandy beaches of this palm fringed island to the rich cultural and historical heartland. Sri Lanka offers the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation when considering this resplendent island for honeymoon ideas on a budget.
- Explore the entirety of India via train, flight and car. Visit the regal golden triangle, the divine Goa coastline and sample Kerala’s cuisine on a houseboat.
- Cambodia is another one of our suggested destinations for honeymoon ideas on a budget. Be spellbound at the temples of Angkor or go exploring with elephants or simply retreat to your luxurious all inclusive 5*+ villa on the water.
- Why not explore uninhabited islands, spend days on end on a white sandy beach and marvel at the marine life on your doorstop as part of your honeymoon island experience with a luxurious 5* stay in the Maldives complete with your own private pool. You could even combine your holiday with a 7 night stay in Sri Lanka.
- Start with a stay in eclectic Saigon and end with a Mekong river cruise, is an up and coming destination for honeymoon ideas on a budget.
As part of our recommended honeymoon ideas on a budget, why not explore the Caribbean. There is Barbados, St Lucia, The Cayman Islands and much more to explore. Marine life, wildlife, culture, history and cuisine can be found here.