05 Dec Kaleidoscopic Kerala Honeymoon Packages fr. £1,010pp
Are you too excited when it comes to looking for honeymoon packages and too tired chasing all your needs at one destination? Let Barefoot Traveller put it this way to you, known as ‘God’s own country” Kerala is waiting to embrace you with peace and shower you with love so that you can experience a holiday of a life time.
Kerala offers fascinating beaches, scintillating backwaters, exotic wildlife, breathtaking views of waterfalls, lush plantations and paddy fields, an Ayurvedic touch to your Honeymoon, an equable climate, mesmerising art forms, festivals, historic and cultural values and much more! What more could you ask for? You would be offered with a bit of everything in one place! Barefoot Traveller specialises in Honeymoon Packages for a hassle-free getaway.
Highlights of the Tour
- Traditional Kathakali Dance performance
- A Guided Wild Safari
- Tour to the largest producer of cardamom in the country
- 30 minutes Ayurvedic massage
- Overnight ride on a luxury house boat
- Beach stay at Kovalam
Price per person sharing in a double / twin room from £1,325
- Return international flights from London
- Accommodation in a double / twin room for 12nights on bed and breakfast basis
- A guided tour in Munnar including a special dinner
- 1 night in a luxury houseboat on full board basis
- Entrance fees to the Kathakali Dance Performance.
- Entrance fees to the Spice Plantation Tour and Boat ride at Periyar.
- 30 minutes Ayurvedic Massage per couple.
- Transportation throughout the tour in a private a/c vehicle with chauffer (including return airport transfers)
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in each destination
- All Monument entrance fees
– All applicable taxes
- Lunch and Dinner throughtout
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Meals not mentioned
- Vehicle whilst at leisure unless specified otherwise
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Indian visa fee (@USD60 per person) – please refer http://indiantouristvisa.org.in/ for more information and obtain e-Tourist visa
The Tour (12 Nights/ 13 Days)
Day 01: Arrival
Arrive in Cochin. You will be greeted, assisted and privately transferred to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Crown Plaza staying on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 02: Kochi
Proceed to Fort Kochi after having breakfast at the hotel. Fort Kochi was built by the Portuguese in 1506 and during your time here witness charming heritage monuments and walk to the church of St Francis, the oldest European-built church in the country.
In the evening enjoy a Kathakali dance performance to witness stories of the Indian epics acted out in this traditional show, where dancers convey moving stories through the medium of dance and music using animated expressions. Overnight stay in Crown Plaza staying on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 03: Kochi - Munnar
Proceed to Munnar (transfer time: approx. 4h) after breakfast at the hotel. You will be guided through lush tea estates and taken to a tea museum, where you will be able to experience a tea-tasting demonstration and also a mini manufacturing unit. Within the museum you will also find tea related furniture dating back to 1905. On the way you will witness some breath-taking waterfalls like Attukal and Nyayamakad. Enjoy a special Dinner tonight! Overnight stay in Windermere Estate staying on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 04: Munnar
Proceed to chinnar wildlife sanctuary (transfer time: approx. 1h30m) after breakfast at the hotel. The sanctuary is a premier wildlife destination around Munnar. This wildlife site is renowned for its outstanding variety of game including Nilgiri Thar, Nilgiri Wood-pigeon, Grizzled Giant Squirrel, Elephant, Sambar, Gaur, and Neelakurinji. Overnight stay in Windermere Estate staying on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 05: Munnar - Periyar
Proceed to Periyar (transfer time: approx. 4h) after breakfast at the hotel. You will be guided to the Vandanmedu spice garden which is the largest producer of cardamom in the country and has several tea and spice plantations as well. It is the one of the world’s largest auction centers for cardamom. In the evening you will experience a luscious Ayurvedic massage. Overnight stay at Shalimar Spice Garden staying on bed and breakfast basis.
Day 06: Periyar
After breakfast at the hotel you will enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake. Afterwards you will be taken to a luxury house boat where you will be spending your last night. It will take you through Kumarakom which is an unbelievably beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies. All meals will be provided. You will also enjoy a canoe ride in narrow escapes. Overnight in the Luxury House Boat.
Day 07: Periyar - Kovalam
After breakfast head to Kovalam (transfer time: approx 6h) for your beach stay. Check in at Travancore Heritage (4*) on bed and breakfast basis
Days at leisure.
After breakfast, proceed to Thiruvananthapuram airport for your scheduled flight.