04 Dec Single Traveller Cayman Islands holidays fr. £2,175pp
Cayman Islands holidays are perfect for the single traveller in search of chic, laid-back Caribbean style with some of the region’s best beaches and diving to discover. Our 9-day Cayman Island holiday begins in Grand Cayman with a stay at the Sunshine Suites in the premier location of 7 Mile Beach. Overlooking the famous beach and in walking distance of great restaurants, shops and sights, your Cayman Island holiday gets off to a great start. Then, transfer to Little Cayman for a 7-night stay at Pirates Point. Ideal for the single traveller, Pirates Point has a boutique, laid-back style and you’ll instantly feel part of the friendly diving community. With 11 bungalow style rooms, Pirate Point is consistently rated superb for its welcome and excellent food. Experienced dive masters are on hand and this Cayman Island holiday combines a great Caribbean location, spectacular diving, excellent food and a relaxing beach break.
Sunshine Suites – Grand Cayman
Pirates Point – Little Cayman
Arrive at Grand Cayman and transfer to the Sunshine Suites at the world-famous Seven Mile Beach. With an idyllic position overlooking the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean, take advantage of the beach or stroll around town.
Transfer to Little Cayman and your hotel AT Pirates Point. With a casual chic style, Pirates Point Resort is popular with solo travellers and divers in search of spectacular dive sites, amazing beaches and great food and a friendly atmosphere. Pirates Point has 11 bungalow-style rooms where everyone is made to feel part of the extended family.
Day 03 – 08
Enjoy your stay on Little Cayman taking advantage of the chance to dive in some of the best sites for coral reefs in the world. There’s the famous Bloody Bay Wall with its 6,000 feet underwater coral cliff and home to one of the biggest stingray colonies. Hang out at the resort and be part of the dive community. Maybe take a bike ride around town to see the sights or just relax on the beach. Perfect for solo travellers and for those who enjoy the company of others, Cayman Island holidays combine a great Caribbean location, spectacular diving, great food and a relaxing beach break.
Departure from Little Cayman.
Highlights of Cayman Islands holidays
- Relax in the idyllic Caribbean location of Grand Cayman’s Seven Mile Beach
- Spectacular diving in Little Cayman’s Marine Park
- Enjoy the laid-back feel of boutique Pirates Point
- Hang out at the beach or take a bike ride around the island
- Enjoy the amazing food and warm Caribbean-style welcome of Little Cayman
Price for the single traveller £2,175
- Accommodation for 1 night in a studio suite at Sunshine Suites with complimentary continental breakfast at Grand Cayman
- Accommodation for 7 nights in a single room Pirates Point Little Cayman
- Return airport transfers
- All three meals at Pirates Point Little Cayman with home-made breads and desserts
- Lemonade and tea throughout the day
- Use of bikes, beach towels and gorgeous pool
- Return flights on British Airways
- Meals and beverages when not mentioned above
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service, porters, hotel room telephone calls etc