17 Aug A Trio to Treasure – A Holiday in Vietnam, Thailand and Dubai
A Holiday in Vietnam, Thailand & Dubai
A Trio to Treasure
Can’t decide on a destination? You don’t have to! This 16-nights multi-centre holiday in Vietnam, Thailand and Dubai is the perfect couple’s holiday as well as family holiday solution for those wishing to experience several contrasting travel destinations!
Famous for its natural beauty, Vietnam boasts miles of golden sandy beaches lined with palms, lush green valleys with soaring mountains and its ‘Jewel in the Crown’ Halong Bay with breath-taking views and clear emerald waters. Influenced by many different cultures, Vietnam offers its visitors a wonderful blend of ancient heritage sites and modern architecture to explore as well as some of the finest cuisine in the world. Your highlights here will include a magical cruise around the 3,000 islets of the Gulf of Tonkin and the floating village of Luon Cave.
A short flight will take you to your 5-nights Barefoot luxury beach stay at Hua Hin, Thailand and provide some idyllic seaside relaxation. Here you can explore the Islands pristine beaches and coral reef, enjoy various exhilarating water sports or take in the city’s lively markets. This tropical paradise stay in Thailand can be as peaceful and relaxing or as busy and exciting as your heart desires.
The final 3-nights chic city break in Dubai will round off this holiday adventure perfectly. With luxury shopping, fine dining, impressive architecture and exciting water parks, Dubai has it all in abundance. This multi-centre holiday in Vietnam, Thailand and Dubai is guaranteed to satisfy every member of your group.
Multi-centre Holiday Highlights
- The vibrant and bustling capital of Hanoi
- The magical cruise across Halong Bay
- Explore the culture and temples and palaces
- Beach stay in Hua Hin
- 2-night city break in cosmopolitan Dubai
- Indulge in fine dining, entertainment and luxury shopping
Ref. No.: BFTMLC2030
Price per person sharing double / twin room £2,685pp
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Return international flights from London
- Domestic flights on budget airlines:
- From Hanoi to Hoi An on inc. taxes (i.e. Hanoi/ Hoi An)
- From Hue to Saigon on inc. taxes (i.e. Hue/ Saigon)
- Accommodation in twin/double room (details as specified above) at the hotels mentioned above or of a similar standard on meal plans specified above for 6 nights
- Accommodation in Ha Long Bay for 01night cruise (private cabin for 2pax on a shared boat) on full board basis
- Transportation throughout the tour in a private a/c vehicle with chauffer (including return airport transfers)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides for sightseeing in Hanoi & Saigon. Note no guide escort on cruise.
- No guide on free days/times
- All entrance fees, boat fees as program
- All applicable taxes
- Accommodation in a standard room for 5 nights at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa (4*+) in classic ocean view room on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers in a private vehicle
- Accommodation at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel (5*) in a Deluxe room on bed and breakfast basis for 3 nights
- Return airport transfers in a private taxi
- All currently applicable taxes
- Meals not specified above
- Visas to Vietnam
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check-in or late check-out at hotels
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Drinks during meals, hotel extras and expenses of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- All expenses of personal nature
- Additional services not mentioned above
- Tourism Fee
THE TOUR (17 Days / 16 Nights)
DAY 01: DEPARTURE
Depart from your preferred airport from UK
DAY 02: HANOI
You will be welcomed by our guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Check in at hotel on bed and breakfast basis. In the afternoon you will spend time walking around the Old Quarter to explore the local way of life. Visit One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature with a welcome dinner at the Wild Lotus Restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 03: HANOI – HALONG BAY (TRANSFER TIME: APPROX.4H)
After breakfast , this morning you will be taken to a shuttle bus to transfer to the area that is regarded as the ‘Jewel in the Crown of Vietnam’, Halong Bay. Upon arrival in Halong Bay, you will board a boat for a cruise around the 3,000 islets that rise from the clear emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. This province shares a common border with China in the north and harbours some of the most stunning scenery in Vietnam. Bizarre rock sculptures jutting dramatically from the sea and numerous grottoes have created an enchanting, timeless world; the sails of the junk boats and sampans add further to the scenic beauty. Enjoy a lunch on board before you set sail. Cruise around the bay this afternoon stopping to explore fascinating caves and to enjoy a swim at Titov beach (depending on weather conditions). Dinner will be served on board while watching the sun set over the bay. The remainder of the night is free to relax on board the anchored junk boat. Overnight in Halong Bay.
- The cruise itinerary subjects to change without prior notice upon availability.
DAY 04: HALONG BAY - HANOI
One of the most special experiences for travellers in Vietnam is to watch the sunrise over Halong Bay. Rise early to watch this spectacular and peaceful scene. After breakfast continue cruising through Luon Cave a floating village and the bay’s islets. After the morning cruise, have brunch on board and transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi. Check in at hotel on bed and breakfast basis. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 05: HANOI – HOI AN (Flight from Hanoi to Hoi An)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your short flight to Saigon. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel in in Saigon, check in at hotel on bed and breakfast basis. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: HOI AN - HUE
After breakfast you will be transferred to Hue. Check in at hotel on bed and breakfast basis. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 07: HUE - SAIGON (Flight from Hue to Saigon)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your short flight to Saigon. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel in in Saigon. Check in at hotel on bed and breakfast basis. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 08: SAIGON
Today after breakfast you can enjoy a day of leisure or select an excursion to visit the Cu Chi tunnel and a city tour and visit the Mekong delta. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 09: SAIGON - HUA HIN
Transfer to Saigon airport to board your flight to Hua Hin, Thailand. Upon arrival transfer and check in at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa (4*+) in Classic Ocean View room on bed and breakfast basis for a 5 night stay.
DAY 10 - DAY 13: HUA HIN
Days at leisure at Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa (4*+) in Classic Ocean View room on bed and breakfast basis.
DAY 14: HUA HIN - DUBAI
Transfer to Hua Hin airport to board your flight to the Dubai. Upon arrival at Dubai airport you will be met by our representative and taken to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel (5*) in a Deluxe room on bed and breakfast basis.
DAY 15 – DAY 16: DUBAI
Day at leisure on bed & breakfast basis or explore this magnificent locality on your own.
DAY 17: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, transfer to Dubai airport for your flight back to London.