30 Jun A week in Santorini – Greece fr. £445 pp
A week in Santorini – Greece
We invite you on a week’s luxury holiday to the exotic Greek Island of Santorini. Situated on the secluded beach of Agia Paraskevi, near Kamari Village, you will be staying in the white marbled, elegant all-suite & boutique ‘Imperial Med Hotel’.
Here you can immerse yourself in the healing waters of the holistic spa, indulge in a range of health and beauty treatments or relax in the sauna and steam room. Outdoors, simply gaze out at the beautiful Aegean Sea from the idyllic courtyards, stroll the paths lined by lush flower beds, bathe beside the cooling swimming pool or step onto the islands finest beach.
The hotel offers delicious a la carte dining in its poolside restaurant overlooking the calming, deep blue ocean; alternatively, after a short leisurely walk you will find multiple tavernas and restaurants in the local village as well as supermarkets and souvenir shops.
Kamari Village also offers its visitors a range of activities including various water-sports, a dive school, excursions, mini golf and even an escape room. For those wanting more of a nightlife than just the tavernas and restaurant, there are also several bars and a couple of nightclubs.
This idyllic, much needed short escape is perfectly suited for a couples holiday, family break and honeymooners alike given the variety of options on offer on the sensational Greek island of Santorini.
Price per person sharing in a double/ twin room from @ £445 per person
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Accommodation for 7nights on bed & breakfast basis.
- Private return airport transfers
- Return flights from London on economy class including all applicable taxes
- Lunch & Dinner throughout
- Beverages and alcoholic beverages
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service & porters; hotel room telephone calls etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above