Holidays to Barbados makes for the perfect destination whether your reason for being there is for a big family holiday, romantic honeymoon, a diving escape or a luxury beach retreat. Barbados has it all.
White sand beaches, a temperate climate, unspoilt natural beauty and warm friendly people makes Barbados a true island paradise.
Sleepy fishing villages, vibrant rum shops and colour chattel houses paint a pretty picture of this sunny island.
Despite being just 21 miles long and 14 miles wide, the island has a treasure chest of activities that can be done both on land and on and under the water, ancient caves and native flora and fauna, or you may wish to just immerse yourself fully in the vibrant Bajan roots and rhythms. The choices are yours.
Good To Know About Barbados
Highlights of Holidays to Barbados
- Sixty pristine beaches
- Historic monuments
- The birthplace of rum
- Startling natural beauty
- An array of sporting opportunities from Cricket to golf
- A fusion of African meets Caribbean meets British gastronomic delights
- Climate: Enjoying a generally warm and sunny climate all year round, you can expect average temperatures of 26-32 degrees.
- Best time to go: November to May
- Flying time: 8 hours and 30 minutes
- Preferred Airlines: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Caribbean Airlines
No tours match your criteria