Holidays to Cayman Islands; the Caymans are made up of three islands. Grand Cayman is the largest and most developed, here you will find the famous Seven Mile Beach one of the most beautiful in all the Caribbean.
The delightful island of Little Cayman can be reached by plane in 40 minutes.
Little is an apt name for this island which measures in at 10sqm and has just 150 resident inhabitants. Nearby Cayman Brac is slightly larger at 14 sqm and has 2000 inhabitants. Each island is unique in its charm and characteristics.
The underwater attractions of the islands are also a huge reason to visit and put the Holidays to Cayman Islands consistently in the world’s best diving destinations.
Put these three idyllic islands together and you have a cocktail of paradise. Let us tailor make a Cayman Islands holiday into your dream paradise combination.
Good To Know About Cayman Islands
Highlights of Cayman Islands
- Secluded white sand beaches with crystal clear waters
- World Class Dive Sites
- Seven Mile beach
- Stingray City
- Gastronomic alfresco dining
- Climate: The Cayman Islands benefit from year round sunshine and a warm tropical climate with temperatures ranging between 26 and 30 degrees.
- Best time to go: From November to May
- Flying time: Approx 11 hours
- Our preferred airlines: British Airways
No tours match your criteria