Indonesia comprises of 17,504 tropical islands making up the largest archipelago in the world.
Blessed with white sandy beaches, rich biodiversity and some of the friendliest faces around- therefore holidays to Indonesia here is guaranteed to be exciting.
This dream destination is a cauldron of chic luxury private villas to affordable inviting hotels. Then, there is Bali “the world’s best island resort” with its thrilling culture, beaches, dynamic dances and music. However Indonesia still has many unexplored islands with majestic mountain views, green rainforests to trek through, rolling waves to surf and deep blue virgin seas to dive in where one can swim with dugongs, dolphins and large mantarays.
Indonesia is blessed with the most diverse landscape, from fertile ricelands on Java and Bali to the luxuriant rainforests of Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi, to the savannah grasslands of the Nusatenggara islands to snow-capped peaks of West Papua.
Good To Know About Indonesia
Highlights of Indonesia Holidays
- Hike through the rainforest of Borneo
- Laze in the white sand in Bali
- Spend an afternoon with a local hill tribe
- Explore the grasslands of Nusatenggara
- Swim with the dugongs, dolphins and mantarays
- Climate: June to September – Dry; the rest is rainy season. It is advisable to visit Indonesia during dry season.
- Best time to visit: June to September
- Flying time: Approximately 15 hours
- Our preferred Airlines: Qatar Airways and Malaysian Airlines
No tours match your criteria