A country with immense geographic and culture diversity, your journey to Vietnam will transport you to realms of rich culture.
From the bustling energy of Saigon to the tranquil islands of Halong Bay, discover the contrasting regions of this diverse country.
An insight into traditional Vietnamese life, Hoi An’s antiquated streets will thoroughly charm you, and the drive to Hue through the lush agriculture and stunning coastal vistas of provincial Vietnam is breathtaking.
Appreciate the comfort and convenience of flights between major centres, leaving you more time to experience this joyous destination.
Good To Know About Vitenam
British nationals require a visa prior to travel.
Vietnamese & English
Highlights of Vietnam Holidays
- Take in some french colonial charm in Hanoi
- Haggle like a local in Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover serenity on the shores of Halong Bay
- Head to the highlands of quaint Dalat
- Pay reverence in the historical wartime Cu Chi tunnels
- Climate: With a diverse climate ranging from frost and occasional snow in the mountains of the North to the tropical climate of the south, this land has something for everyone.
- Best time to go: November to March and in July and August
- Flying time: Approx 12 hours
- Our preferred airlines: British Airways
Can’t decide on a destination? You don’t have to! This 16-nights multi-centre holiday in Vietnam, Thailand and Dubai is the perfect couple’s holiday as well as family holiday solution for those wishing to experience several contrasting travel destinations!
Vietnam and Cambodia£3250
Explore the best of Vietnam and Cambodia with our luxurious tour starting in cosmopolitan Saigon, followed by a cruise along the mighty Mekong River offering stunning river views and an authentic slice of traditional Vietnam village-life, before arriving in Cambodia and the grandeur of Phnom Penh.