A Family Break to Algarve
Pinheiros Da Balaia Villas is the perfect location for a ‘get away’ family holiday to the Algarve.
A quiet and peaceful area to relax, yet just 800 metres away from the busy tourist centre, street markets and stunning beaches boasting the well-deserved Blue Flag awards.
Each 4* air conditioned villa has breath-taking views over the ocean and its own outdoor garden/patio area, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with a hydro-massage bath tub and shower, lounge/living room with satellite TV and free Wifi, fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, kettle and coffee machine) and a terrace with a barbecue. The resort has a poolside bar, a swimming pool for adults and children and 24-hour reception.
The former quiet fishing village of Albufeira is now regarded as the most popular and finest resorts in Portugal with a delightful buzzing atmosphere. With its famous sandy beaches, waterfront promenade, charming and historic streets and modern marina, Albufeira offers a wide range of activities for all ages. From diving, dolphin-watching and boat trips from the marina to restaurants and shops in the old town, bars and nightclubs in the new town, you will find it all here, even theme and water parks as well as world class golf courses nearby.
This 7-night family short escape to Portugal is a guaranteed winner for the whole family with every need and desire catered for.
- Total cost for two adults + two kids (under -12) @ £988
- Accommodation in a 2 bed room villa on bed & breakfast basis for 7nights.
- Private return airport transfers
- Return flights from London on economy class including all applicable taxes
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Lunch and Dinner throughout
- Beverages and alcoholic beverages
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service & porters; hotel room telephone calls etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above