A Sri Lankan All Inclusive Special – Turyaa Kalutara
Overlooking the Indian Ocean on the south west coast of Sri Lanka lies the stylish, beach paradise 4* Turyaa Kalutara. Bordered by unspoilt, golden sandy beaches with stunning views amidst the swaying palms, excellent on-site facilities and extremely attentive staff, this really is the perfect place to unwind on your singles holiday.
The resorts exceptional recreational facilities include a large freshwater swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna for you to enjoy pampering treatments in gorgeous, tranquil surroundings. The more adventurous can also try thrilling water sports activities including jet skiing and banana boat riding in the nearby river.
Turyaa Kalutara is closely located to Kalutara town where you can enjoy easy access to all that this lively city has to offer. Costal snorkelling cruises and coral-rich diving trips are also available and if you want to venture a little further, the famous Kosgoda turtle sanctuary is only 45mins away. Cultural site-seeing tours are also readily available such as Barbaryn Island Lighthouse, Kechimalai Mosque and Kalutara Bodhiya, but if you want to get close and personal to elephants, the popular day trip to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is a must.
This combination of fantastic facilities and superb location make the Turyaa Kalutara the perfect base from which to enjoy your tropical holiday in Sri Lanka.
Highlights of Single Traveller Holidays
- All Inclusive meal plan including local beverages
- Sea view rooms with balcony or terrace
- Access to gym, a Spa and expansive outdoor pool surrounded by palms
- Closely located to the main town
- Cultural site-seeing tours and day trips available
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Offer is valid only for bookings made from 1st March 2022 to 30th April 2022
- Travel between 1 Jun 22 – 31 Oct 22
- All prices are subject to availability
- Flights from London Heathrow
- Accommodation at Turyaa Kalutara (4*), for 7nights
- Staying in a Superior room on All Inclusive basis
- Return airport transfers
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Visa fee
- Travel Insurance