City break in Istanbul
The 4* luxury boutique ‘Sarnic Hotel’ (Ottoman Mansion) in Istanbul, offers its visitors a friendly, homely feel with traditional Turkish hospitality.
Perfectly located in the heart of Sultanahmet on the old peninsula, the majority of the tourist attractions are only a few minutes away, making it the ideal location to be based to fully enjoy your city break. The hotel has its own restaurant, terrace and bar serving Ottoman and classic Turkish cuisine as well as cocktails and traditional coffee – it is even famous for its cookery classes for those wishing to learn a few secrets to take home with you.
This short escape package includes a half day city tour of Istanbul as well as a half day Bosphorus Cruise to help you get your bearings and appreciate this stunning area from both land and sea. With Asian and European sides to the city, there is a lot of history and culture to explore – from dazzling mosaics on Hagia Sophia, the lavish Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and giant underground Basilica Cistern to name but a few. Be sure to haggle in the Grand Bazzar and Spice Bazzar, securing yourself some bargains and souvenirs.
This short escape city break to Istanbul is the perfect couples holiday to Turkey for those who enjoy exploration and discovery.
- Price per person sharing in a double / twin room from @ £465 per person
- Accommodation for 6nights on bed & breakfast basis.
- Half day istanbul day city tour.
- Half day bosphorus cruise tour.
- All tours mentioned (including entrance fees, transfers, taxes & professional guiding) – SIC
- Private Return airport transfers
- Return flights from London on economy class including all applicable taxes
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Lunch and Dinner throughout
- Beverages and alcoholic beverages
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service & porters; hotel room telephone calls etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above