Travel like Royalty aboard the Maharaja Express to experience a 7 star ‘World Leading Luxury’ steam train excursion whilst also exploring a wealth of Indian culture, historical splendour and exotic wildlife in 4 contrasting cities.
This 4 day India Maharajas’ Express train tour package includes a visit to the spectacular and iconic monument of love, the Taj Mahal in Agra, a game drive in Ranthambore, a trip to the Amber Fort and an elephant polo match in Jaipur, all before returning to the hustle and bustle Delhi.
This Indian railway tour package is available between October and April and makes a unique honeymoon package for those wishing to combine enthralling exploration with divine luxury.
Experience the Golden Triangle in Luxury with our Maharajas’ Express Train Tour Package
Highlights of Golden Triangle of India
- Grand Welcome Ceremony
- The magnificent Taj Mahal and Agra Fort at Agra
- Jeep Safari to spot the tigers at Ranthambore National Park
- Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Shopping at the famous bazaars
- City Palace and Jantar Mantar Royal Observatoty
- Optional Spa session
- Traditional Kalbelia Dance Performance
Day 1 Wednesday: Delhi - Agra
Day 2 Thursday: Agra
Day 3 Friday: Ranthambore – Jaipur
Day 4 Saturday: Delhi
- International flights including all taxes with Air India
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Cabin on full board basis for 3nights
- Monument entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
- The booking of the first adult based on twin sharing is at full cost and the second adult sharing the same cabin will receive a 50% discount.
- Price for 1st adult including flights starting from GBP 4,220
- 50% off for 2nd adult including flights price starting from GBP 2,110
– Offer valid for booking confirmed on or before 31 Jan 2021 and is subject to availability of cabins.
- Indian visa fee (@USD60 per person) – please refer http://indiantouristvisa.org.in/ for more information and obtain e-Tourist visa
- Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses not mentioned above