Unspoilt Luxury in Gozo
Described as a ‘hideaway resort in the heart of the Mediterranean’, Gozo’s 5* Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz offers its visitors absolute luxury at affordable prices and is ideal for both family holidays as well as a couples escape.
Located in semi-tropical gardens, it feels like being in your own remote oasis and yet is situated close to the stunning Dwejra Bay, ideal for snorkelling, diving or simply soaking up the sun.
Whether you are seeking privacy and relaxation or recreation, the hotels has something for everyone including free use of kids’ club, tennis courts, fitness centre & gym, 2 outdoor pools & an indoor heated pool. There is also a complimentary bus service to Victoria and the beaches as well as free parking if you prefer to drive. For the ultimate rejuvenating experience, Spa massages and Ayurveda treatments are also available complete with a jacuzzi and steam chamber. There is a wide choice of distinctive dining options to suit all occasions and taste but be sure to try the Maltese cuisine which is a unique mixture of Arabic and Italian flavours unlike anything else.
Wherever you are on the island, the sea is never more than a few minutes’ drive away. Here you will find breath-taking rock formations, stunning beaches and hidden caves to explore. Venture into the sea to discover the vibrant and rich marine fauna & flora rated amongst the best in the world. Some aspects of Gozo are best appreciated from the sea itself and a boat trip will take you to secluded bays and into lagoons, caves and grottos. There is plenty to see on do inland too and a highlight has to be a visit to the ancient citadel, dating back to the bronze age; from the high vantage point you can enjoy sensational view across the island.
Enjoy a gentle stroll along the charming, winding streets and leisurely browse the markets for traditional crafts, there is no need to rush here – it is easy to see why the word Gozo means ‘joy’ in Castilian and is the perfect location for a short escape
- Price per person sharing in a double/ twin room from @ £945 per person
- Accommodation for 7nights on bed & breakfast basis.
- Private return airport transfers
- Return ferry transfers
- Return flights from London on business class including all applicable taxes
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Lunch & Dinner throughout
- Beverages and alcoholic beverages
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service & porters; hotel room telephone calls etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned above