Escapes in India & Maldives
Our 14 day Indian Ocean twin-centre package offers the best of both worlds by combining an exciting 7 days cultural tour of India to visit some spectacular, historical sites followed by 7 luxury day’s beach stay, relaxing on a sun-soaked island in the Maldives.
This ‘Escapes in India and Maldives’ tour starts in Delhi where you’ll visit the famous Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur including the UNESCO World Heritage sites, the iconic Taj Mahal and historic Amber Fort.
Your Golden Triangle experience will conclude with an elephant ride , sure to create a lasting memory of your tour of India. Following a short plane journey to commence your 6 day beach stay, you’ll experience the Indian Ocean magic of an idyllic holiday in Maldives.
Here you will have the opportunity to relax and unwind in barefoot luxury as you explore the island’s pristine beaches and sparkling coral paradise.
Highlights of Escapes in India & Maldives
- Tour of India including the famous cultural Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Marvel at the timeless beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Take an elephant ride to the Amber Fort at Jaipur
- Explore the culture and history of Udaipur’s temples and palaces
- Cruise serene Lake Pichola
- Barefoot luxury holiday in Maldives
Day 1 London Heathrow:
Day 2 Delhi:
Day 3 Delhi:
Day 4 Delhi – Jaipur:
Day 5 Jaipur:
Day 6 Jaipur – Agra:
Day 7 Agra – Delhi:
Day 8 Delhi:
Day 9 Delhi - Maldives:
Day 10 – Day 14 Maldives:
Day 15: Departure
- Return international flights from London
- Accommodation in a double / twin room for 7 nights at 4* hotels on bed and breakfast basis
- Transportation throughout the tour in a private a/c vehicle with chauffer (including return airport transfers)
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in each destination
- All Monument entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
- Accommodation in a standard room for 6 nights at Cinnamon Dhonveli on all-inclusive basis
- Return airport transfers by speedboat
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Lunch and Dinner throughout
- Vehicle whilst at leisure unless specified otherwise
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Indian visa fee (@USD60 per person) – please refer http://indiantouristvisa.org.in/ for more information and obtain e-Tourist visa
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc. Any other services not mentioned above