Holidays to Sri Lanka and Maldives
In a world where travel is often a source of joy and relaxation, it’s crucial to prioritise the health and safety of travelers, especially considering the challenges posed by past global events such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
Holiday to Sri Lanka and Maldives; we have therefore carefully sourced some unique accommodation options on our exclusive Multi Centre holiday in the Indian Ocean, experience idyllic tropical exploration and relaxation.
Our Indian Ocean twin-centre destinations are Sri Lanka and Maldives where you will benefit from the best of both worlds. Firstly, staying in Sri Lanka and avoiding the crowds often found in larger hotels, we have a range of small boutique hotels, full of traditional character and providing a warm homely feel. Here we will also provide you with your own private chauffeur to transport you safely between locations and therefore avoid the need of any public transport. Once in the Maldives, the luxury villas are isolated amongst the palms for complete seclusion, whilst amenities remain within easy strolling distance.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HOLIDAY TO SRI LANKA AND MALDIVES
- Take a trip back in time discovering UNESCO World Heritage sites including the Sigirya Rock Fortress and The Temple of the Tooth in Kandy,
- Cuddle up in the misty foothills of the Sri Lankan highlands
- Indulge in a private safari spotting elusive leopards and a host of migratory birds
- Take a walk through a Dutch fort and discover some chic bargains
- Celebrate your love in luxury with a private garden, pool and beach front terrace
- Dip your feet in azure waters, be pampered in style and dine on some spectacular seafood
Day 1: Departure
Day 2: Colombo
Day 3: Colombo - Sigiriya
Day 4: Sigirya & Polonnaruwa
Day 5: Sigiriya - Kandy
Day 6: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Day 7: Horton Plains
Day 8: Nuwara Eliya - Weerawila
Day 9: Weerawila - Galle
Day 10: Maldives
Day 11 – Day 15: Reethi Faru Resort Resort
Day 16: Departure
- International flights including all taxes
- Accommodation in 4*/boutique hotels on twin / double room for 8nights
- Meals at Colombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Galle on bed and breakfast basis.
- At Sigiriya and Yala meals on half board basis.
- Private transfer by air conditioned car with your personal chauffeur/ guide
- All entrance fees as indicated
- Vehicle for the safari at National Parks
- Visa fees
- All applicable taxes
- Accommodation at Reethi Faru Maldives (4*) staying in a Garden villa on bed and breakfast basis for 6nights.
- Return airport transfer by speedboat
- Lunch and dinner throughout stay in Colombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Galle.
- Lunch throughout stay in Sigiriya and Yala.
- Safari at Minneriya National Park
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera/video permits at Kandy Temple
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, wait-staff, maid service, porters, telephone calls and items of a personal nature.
- Vehicle whilst at leisure unless specified otherwise
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any other services not mentioned above