25 Jul Sensational Barefoot Beach-Honeymoon in Sri Lanka
Sensational Barefoot Beach-Honeymoon in Sri Lanka
Dickwella Resort and Spa
Special Offer only available for a limited time
The delightful Dickwella Resport & Spa is located on a peninsula in southern Sri Lanka and nestled neatly between two stunning bays. With its own lush gardens, pristine palm-fringed beach and magnificent views across the Indian Ocean, this idyllic tropical location offers honeymooners peace and tranquillity as well as plenty of exceptional variety too.
Enjoy swimming in the salt water pool, strolling along the water’s edge on the soft caramel sand and divine pampering treatments in the luxury Spa. If you’re feeling a little more energetic, try your hand a canoeing, surf boarding and wind surfing or explore the magical corals and marine life of the underwater world by snorkelling or diving.
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to the culinary delights available to savour during your stay. Choices include mouth-watering seafood including the ‘catch of the day’, many traditional Sri Lankan favourite dishes and a large range of International signature dishes as well as stone-oven baked pizzas.
For those wishing to experience more of this beautiful island and its culture, carefully considered excursions will take you witness the lifestyle of the locals, world famous heritage sites and exotic wildlife in their natural habitat. During your stay, you will also have the joyful privilege to visit the Kosgoda turtle hatchery and each release a baby turtle into the sea at dusk.
Highlights of the holidays
- Honeymoon amenities
- A Private Candle-lit dining experience
- 3 restaurants and bars on site
- Spa offering a range of treatments
- Water Sports, Fitness Centre & Swimming Pool
- Baby Turtle releasing experience
Ref. No.: BFTHMN3002
- Price per person sharing in a double from £1,195
- Accommodation for 7 nights in a standard room on Half-board basis
- Return flights from London
- Return transfers
- Honeymoon benefits: One fruit basket, bottle of sparkling wine, floral bed decoration and 1 candle-lit dinner
- Visit to Turtle Hatchery
- Lunch throughout
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service, porters, hotel room & telephone calls etc.
- Excursions, Spa Treatments and Water Sports
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods