Barefoot gives you holidays to Malaysia; North West of Kuala Lumpur, a short plane ride away is Langkawi, an archipelago of 99 islands which are best known for its luxurious accommodation, beaches, rainforest, mountains, mangrove estuaries and unique natural landscapes.
Venture east of Peninsula Malaysia to Sabah to find the exotic wildlife and dramatic natural features that Borneo is renowned for. The highlights of Sabah are natural and cultural, from caves, reefs, forests and mountains to tribal people, and the region also offers some of Malaysia’s if not the world’s best scuba diving experiences at Sipadan, located at the easternmost tip of Borneo.
Good To Know about Malaysia
Visa in not needed for UK citizens. Everyone else needs to check with their emabassy.
Malay, English, Chinese, Mandarin and Tamil
The highlights of The Malaysia
- The bustle of China Town in Kuala Lumpur
- The intricate caves of Batu
- The quaint streets of Georgetown
- The alluring rainforests of Sabah
- The delicacies of Penang
- Climate: May to September is considered the ideal time to visit Malaysia. Average Temperatures range from 21ºC to 32ºC.
- Best time to go: May to September
- Flying time: 12h30mins
- Our preferred airlines: British Airways, Malaysian Airlines
A Holiday in Kuala Lumpur, Borneo and Bali all in one exotic trip, this is a multi-centre holiday combines the three stunning travel destinations.