The world’s most beautiful beach. A world heritage site and some of the best diving on the planet. The Earth’s largest nut.
So much about the Seychelles can only be described in superlatives. From its spectacular position in the blood-warm Indian Ocean, to its uniquely-evolved flora and fauna, the archipelago of the 115 islands provides a continuous flow of wild surprises, including coco-de-mer, orchids, giant tortoises, geckos, chameleons and flying foxes. And that is just scratching the surface.
Below it are unspoiled coral reefs, a circus of vivid fish, crustacean, marine plant life and endless opportunities to dive, snorkel, fish, boat and bask on the beautiful tropical beaches.
Good To Know about Seychelles
Highlights of Seychelles
- 115 mesmerising islands
- White sand beaches kissed by topaz waters
- Morne Seychellois National Park
- Decadent fresh sea food
- World class dive sites
- Exotic birds and marine life
- Climate: Temperatures rarely fall below 24 degrees.
- The best time to go: March – October
- Flying time: Approx 10 hours
- Our preferred airlines: Air Seychelles
No tours match your criteria