Kaleidoscopic Kerala – Are you too excited when it comes to looking for honeymoon in India packages and too tired chasing all your needs at one destination?
Let Barefoot Traveller put it this way to you, known as ‘God’s own country” Kerala is waiting to embrace you with peace and shower you with love so that you can experience a holiday of a life time.
Kerala offers fascinating beaches, scintillating backwaters, exotic wildlife, breathtaking views of waterfalls, lush plantations and paddy fields, an Ayurvedic touch to your Honeymoon, an equable climate, mesmerising art forms, festivals, historic and cultural values and much more!
What more could you ask for? You would be offered with a bit of everything in one place! Barefoot Traveller specialises in Honeymoon in India Packages for a hassle-free getaway.
Highlights of the Kaleidoscopic Kerala Tour
- Traditional Kathakali Dance performance
- A Guided Wild Safari
- Tour to the largest producer of cardamom in the country
- 30 minutes Ayurvedic massage
- Overnight ride on a luxury house boat
- Beach stay at Kovalam
Day 01: Arrival
Day 02: Kochi
Day 03: Kochi - Munnar
Day 04: Munnar
Day 05: Munnar - Periyar
Day 06: Periyar
Day 07: Periyar - Kovalam
Day 08-12 Leisure:
Day 13 Departure:
- Return international flights from London
- Accommodation in a double / twin room for 12nights on bed and breakfast basis
- A guided tour in Munnar including a special dinner
- 1 night in a luxury houseboat on full board basis
- Entrance fees to the Kathakali Dance Performance.
- Entrance fees to the Spice Plantation Tour and Boat ride at Periyar.
- 30 minutes Ayurvedic Massage per couple.
- Transportation throughout the tour in a private a/c vehicle with chauffer (including return airport transfers)
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in each destination
- All Monument entrance fees
– All applicable taxes
- Lunch and Dinner throughtout
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Meals not mentioned
- Vehicle whilst at leisure unless specified otherwise
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Indian visa fee (@USD60 per person) – please refer http://indiantouristvisa.org.in/ for more information and obtain e-Tourist visa