You may decide to substitute internal travel by road with a domestic flight or an overnight train journey.
You may have specific hotels in mind that you have always dreamed of staying in. Or you may wish to slow down the pace of the holiday or perhaps add a beach extension to the end for extra relaxation. Whatever you wish to do, our tailor made India travel experts can put together a program which is perfect for you. There is so much to see, hear, feel, discover and absorb in India. It is truely a country which will assault all your senses in one go. India will leave you excited, exhausted, enlightened, sometimes shocked and often confounded. It will also leave you wanting more!
Good To Know about India
Highlights of India
- Visit the mystifying wonder of the world – The Taj Mahal
- Tour the Ranthambore for a glimpse of the Bengal Tiger
- Navigate the inland rivers on a traditional houseboat
- Join the pilgrims at Varanassi and Srinagar
- Take a train journey and witness the changing panoramas in a day
- Taste exotic flavors of diverse regions
- Discover the majestic Forts & embellished Palaces
- Take in the marvellous colors the people vibrate
- Stay at Palace turned Hotels and feel like a King
- The best time to go: There are five seasons in India – Spring, Summer, Monsoon, Autumn and Winter. Between October to March is a great time to travel. May to September – North and Central India and in the South the monsoon generally lingers into October. This is a good time to visit the mountains to escape the heat and rain.
- Flying time: Approx 8 1/2 hours to Delhi
- Our preferred airlines: British Airways, Jet Airways, Emirates