Luxury Family Holiday
Our luxury family holiday to India is specially designed with you and your family in mind, offering a magical tour of all the must-see sights, an Jaipur-Collection exciting safari to spot the tigers in Ranthambhore National Park and a relaxing 5-night family beach break in sunny Goa at the end of your tour.
You’ll discover many of India’s amazing UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the Taj Mahal, the Palaces of Rajasthan as well as taking an elephant ride to the Amber Fort in Jaipur, all helping to really bring history to life.
Our tour packages in India aim to please all the family, so as well as the cultural and historical highlights starting in Delhi, this luxury family holiday includes a jeep safari which will get you up close and personal to the wildlife at Ranthambhore, famous for its big cats and tigers. A guaranteed thrill for all the family! Once the royal hunting ground of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Park is a UNESCO World Heritage site and an amazing location to see tigers in their natural habitat. You’ll also fly to Udaipur to explore its ancient temples and palaces, taking a stunning boat ride on serene Lake Pichola to see the panoramic beauty of the city set against the backdrop of the Aravalli Hills.
A 5-night beach holiday in sun-soaked Goa completes this luxury family holiday and ensures that at the end of your tour you get to see yet another side of India. With its beautiful, family-friendly beaches and relaxed atmosphere, the pace of life in southern India is gentle and laid-back, perfect for families making the most of their precious time together. You’ll have chance to unwind, let the kids enjoy the water-sports and activities as well as find time to explore Goa’s unique heritage linked to its Portuguese colonial past.
Whether it is enjoying Goa’s amazing beaches, having fun at the night markets or trying out the delicious street food from the stalls lining the beachfront, our luxury family holiday is bound to please all the family, creating some Indian magic to remember!
Highlights of the Tour
- Visits to the famous Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- The majestic Taj Mahal and impressive Red Fort at Agra
- Search for tigers on a jeep safari
- Ride the elephants at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Relax and have family fun in Goa with a beach holiday
Day 1 Departure:
Day 2 Delhi:
Day 3 Delhi – Agra:
Day 4 Agra:
Day 5 Agra – Ranthambhore:
Day 6 Ranthambhore National Park:
Day 7 Ranthambhore – Jaipur:
Day 8 Jaipur:
Day 9 Jaipur – Udaipur:
Day 10 Udaipur:
Day 11 Udaipur – Goa:
Day 12 – 15 Goa:
Day 16 Departure:
- All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Triple room will be x1 king bed + a foldable or rollaway bed
- Return international flights from London
- Domestic flight from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Train ride from Delhi to Agra
- Accommodation in a triple room at 5* hotels for 15nights on bed and breakfast basis)
- Full board basis at Ranthambhore
- Transportation throughout the tour in a private a/c vehicle with chauffer (including return airport transfers)
- English speaking guide for sightseeing in each destination
- 02 shared game drives at Ranthambhore
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- All Monument entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any meals unless specified above
- Vehicle whilst at leisure unless specified otherwise
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Indian visa fee (@USD60 per person) – please refer http://indiantouristvisa.org.in/ for more information and obtain e-Tourist visa