Reethi Faru Resort & Spa
There is no better way to celebrate your marriage than by escaping for some luxury seclusion to the Maldives.
The Island of Filaidhoo is only 45 minutes speedboat transfer from Male and home to the sensational 4* Reethi Faru Resort & Spa – the perfect island for that all-encompassing relaxed beach holiday combined with exciting adventure.
When you are not snoozing beneath the swaying palms or dipping in the crystal-clear water, you can indulge and rejuvenate with a pampering spa treatment followed by some more ‘relaxation’ time in the steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. Witness the resorts fabulous marine conservation efforts for the corals, turtles and rays, participate in water sports such as paddle boarding and parasailing, snorkelling and diving or maintain your fitness regime in the gym and play various racket sports.
The various boat trip excursions will enable you to explore other nearby islands and experience some local culture too. Talking of local, you will have plenty of opportunity to savour the most delicious authentic Maldivian dishes in addition to almost every other gourmet international cuisine imaginable from the five dining restaurants on this paradise island.
This truly is a magical, tropical honeymoon in the Maldives to treasure forever!
Highlights of the Holiday
- 45 minutes away from Male
- Water Sports (Paddle boarding and parasailing)
- Boat Tour Excursion
- Accommodation for 7nights in a Sky room on bed and breakfast basis
- Flights from London Heathrow
- Return speedboat transfers
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Bed decoration from Reethi Garden Flowers
- Special Candle lit set menu dinner with a bottle of wine at a location/restaurant decided by the resort
- Room upgrade (Subject to availability)
- 10% discount on Spa
- 10% Discount at the jewellery store
- 15% discount for couples on parasailing activities
- 15% discount for a romantic island shoot
- Lunch & Dinner throughout
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, maid service, porters, hotel room, telephone calls etc
- Any other expenses not mentioned above