Holidays to Maldives, out of said 11,990 islands 300 of them are inhabited, while the the rest are unconquered beautiful paradises of wild beach and jungles.
Even the inhabited lands have fine white sand, turquoise waters, amazing coral reefs, enchanting sea creatures and idyllic, shallow lagoons – which make them a natural beach holiday playground in the pacific.
Looking for a luxury holiday? Maldives holidays is a great grand holidays with top destinations and with top notch hotels offering fabulous island luxury accommodation, endless water activities, indulgent spa treatments and deliciously fresh seafood dining.
Good To Know about Maldives
Highlights of Maldives
- Dyllic white sand beaches bordering blue green seas
- Palm tree shaded huts and hammocks t relax
- Snorkelling treats
- Diving paradise
- Swarm of hued fish and rows of coral reefs
- Relaxation, Massages & Spas
- Fresh seafood
- Good accommodation choices from simple to five star
- The best time to go: Straddling the equator the Maldives has tropical weather all year.
- Flying time: 10.5 to 13 hours depending on routing.
- Our preferred airline: British Airways and Emirates Airlines