Single Traveller Holiday
As a Single Traveller you can enjoy the splendid island of Sri Lanka encompassing culture, adventure, wildlife and stunning beaches making it the ideal destination for your singles holiday.
During this 11-night itinerary you will experience the best of this vibrant country, journeying through this paradise Island safely with your own dedicated chauffeur guide and private transportation to explore the highlights of this fascinating Indian Ocean Island.
This single traveller itinerary comes complete with direct flights from London Heathrow, a luxurious stay in single room throughout, private transfers with a dedicated chauffeur guide, all entrance fees to the mentioned sites and breakfast and dinner.
Highlights of Single Traveller Sri Lanka
- Discover stunning Sri Lanka including 6 of its UNESCO World Heritage sites including Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Witness the thrill of a safari in Minneriya National Park home to elephants, wild buffalo & crocodiles
- 6-night beach break in the lively beach town of Negombo
- Private transfers and a dedicated chauffeur guide throughout your time in Sri Lanka
Day 1: London Heathrow
Day 2 Colombo:
Day 3 Colombo - Kandy:
Day 4 Kandy:
Day 5 Kandy - Habarana
Day 6 Sigiriya & Polonnaruwa:
Day 7 Habarana - Negombo:
Days 8 - 12 Negombo:
Day 13 Negombo - Airport:
- International flights including all taxes with Sri Lankan Airlines
- Private transfers by air-conditioned vehicle with your personal chauffeur/guide
- Accommodation in 4* hotels as described on half board basis in a single room for 11nights
- Vehicle for the safari at National Parks
- All entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Lunch throughout
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera/video permits at the Elephant Orphanage and Kandy Temple
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, wait-staff, maid service, porters, telephone calls and items of a personal nature.
- Vehicle whilst at leisure unless specified otherwise
- Visa fee (@USD35 per person) – please refer http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/ for more information and to obtain the ETA visa
- Any other expenses not mentioned above