Sri Lanka and The Maldives
Sri Lanka and the Maldives makes one of the best honeymoon destinations with its beautiful, panoramic landscapes and our tour gives you the chance to combine a culturally rich experience with a relaxing beach holiday at the end of your romantic getaway. An ideal honeymoon combination!
This package, includes visits to the UNESCO world heritage sites, misty foothills and private safaris spotting exclusive leopards and then finally to the golden sandy beach in the Maldives to unwind yourself.
Undoubtedly, this Twin-Centre holiday package combines a perfect mix of History, culture and beach relaxation which makes this an active but enjoyable holiday that’s hard to beat.
Highlights of the Sri Lanka and The Maldives
- ake a trip back in time discovering UNESCO World Heritage sites including the Sigirya Rock Fortress and The Temple of the Tooth in Kandy
- Cuddle up in the misty foothills of the Sri Lankan highlands
- Indulge in a private safari spotting elusive leopards and a host of migratory birds
- Take a walk through a Dutch fort and discover some chic bargains
- Celebrate your love in luxury with a private garden, pool and beachfront terrace
- Dip your feet in azure waters, be pampered in style and dine on some spectacular seafood
Day 1 Departure:
Day 2 Colombo:
Day 3 Colombo - Habarana:
Day 4 Sigirya & Polonnaruwa:
Day 5 Kandalama - Kandy:
Day 6 Kandy - Nuwara Eliya:
Day 7 Nuwara Eliya - Yala:
Day 8 Yala - Bentota:
Day 9 Maldives:
Day 10 – Day 15 Kuredu Resort:
Day 16 Departure:
- International flights including all taxes with Sri Lankan Airlines
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on twin / double room on half board basis for 8nights
- Private transfer by air conditioned car with your personal chauffeur/ guide
- All entrance fees as indicated
- Vehicle for the safari at National Parks
- All applicable taxes
- Accommodation at Kuredu Island Maldives on Beach bungalow for 7nights on all-inclusive basis
- Return airport transfer by seaplane
– All prices are subject to availability and excluding peak periods
- Meals and beverages when not mentioned above
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera/video permits at the Elephant Orphanage and Kandy Temple
- Gratuities to guides, drivers, wait-staff, maid service, porters, telephone calls and items of a personal nature.
- Vehicle whilst at leisure unless specified otherwise
- Visa fee (@USD35 per person) – please refer http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/ for more information and to obtain the ETA visa
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Any other services not mentioned above